The Bachelor March 7, 2011: Brad Womack declares love as 'The Women Tell All'

Tuesday, March 8, 2011 12:01 AM By dwi

Who does Brad Womack pick? Unfortunately we hit to wait another week to find discover who module be The Bachelor's new love. Monday, March 14, 2011 module be the final episode. After introducing Chantal and Emily to his family, The Bachelor, Brad Womack module attain a decision. Until then we staleness noesis ourselves with 'The Women Tell All'.

Tonight's program of 'The Bachelor' convergent on the women that Brad Womack has dispatched packing. 'The Women Tell All' is fashioned for the cast-offs to air feelings most their experiences during the photography of 'The Bachelor'. It was an daytime of tears over unrequited love, but for the most part, it was every most bashing Michelle Money.

Scary, sarcastic, shadowy and battleful were text used by the women to describe Money's over-the-top personality. A swimming Money proven to vindicate her actions. She felt guilty over leaving her girl to join 'The Bachelor' to oppose a relationship, she has a biting dry sense of humor and finally, "I'm just being me. I don't undergo how added to be."

Regardless of her actions on 'The Bachelor', tonight Michelle Money admitted that she was not the blackamoor for Brad Womack. She felt that he necessary a blackamoor like Emily. One that was soft and gentle. Tonight's program of 'The Bachelor' was capably named 'The Women Tell All', could Money hit slipped up and revealed the blackamoor that Brad Womack has chosen?

Brad Womack has prefabricated a choice. The Bachelor shared a prospect that he prefabricated to the fuck of his life before the transmission of 'The Bachelor: The Women Tell All'.

"I promised my significant other that I would only behave marginally happy...but I can't. I'm sorry honey."

Is The Bachelor happy? Is Brad Womack in love? 'The Bachelor' host, Chris histrion asked these digit every important questions.

"I am genuinely happier than I hit ever been. I am in love...I hit been in fuck for a daylong time...It has null to do with me, it has to do with her. I fall more and more in fuck with her everyday."

Who is Brad Womack's "her"? Who did The Bachelor pick?...Chantal?...Emily?...Or, could it be Ashley Hebert, who was dispatched home terminal week? What do you think?

 


Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment