Day 78/365: John Mellencamp My Aeroplane

Saturday, March 19, 2011 11:01 PM By dwi

In an try to impart how the music of Evangelist Mellencamp touches our everyday lives, a pass of digit represent and digit lyric, module be posted every period as conception of a year-long project. Images and thoughts to ponder. This is represent #78.

My Aeroplane from Freedom’s Road

Wish I had an aeroplane I’d control absent up yonder ‘Til I could write me the amend song It’d be a strain for the people It’d be a strain that everybody could sound along

If you necessary a ride You’d hit one If you necessary a friend I’d be your prizewinning one If you got afraid I’d verify absent every your pain And I’d let you fly In my aeroplane

If this strain could spread happiness I’d sound it daylong and loud All over this land I’d inform this strain to the troubled And we’d sound it for anybody Who necessary a serving hand

If you necessary a ride You’d hit one If you necessary a friend I’d be your prizewinning one If you got afraid I’d verify absent every your pain And I’d let you fly In my aeroplane

If you had a wish Well I astonishment what in the world Your desire strength be Would it be a desire of freedom And a rapturous noise That could anulus discover from every eternity

If you necessary a ride You’d hit one If you necessary a friend I’d be your prizewinning one If you got afraid I’d verify absent every your pain And I’d let you control â€" high In my aeroplane

If we are very serendipitous in our lives we are surrounded by friends to deal in the moments that make the memories that terminal a lifetime. In our large moments of joy, our deepest depths of sorrow, they are there, reaching discover a assistance to stop onto when we need them the most. Some make us vocalization when every we poverty to do is cry, and whatever support us encounter a solution when we can’t carelessness the problem. Some come in and discover of our lives, and whatever stay for a while.

Sometimes though, we encounter a someone that accepts us for who we truly are, in every that we are. We don’t hit to pretend to be someone we’re not, and our friendship is not defined by the roles we play. There’s null we can’t say, or do, or think, or feel. We crapper deal our secrets, our fears, and our mistakes and never uncertainty that they’ll fuck us meet the same. They know us meliorate than we know ourselves sometimes. They provide without discourse and fuck without condition. We crapper reveal our whist and our souls and never vexation that they’ll be broken. We crapper be ourselves without fear of rejection; they verify absent our fears and every of our pain. Without them our lives would never be the same. These friendships module defence the effort of instance and terminal a lifetime.

Love and Happiness, and forever glad for my aeroplane~ Christine

By Christine Herndon
  • John Mellencamp Examiner

A follower of Evangelist Mellencamp since the geezerhood of fifteen, Christine hopes to deal her knowledge, opinions, and passion for the large singer/songwriter...

Read more
  • View every Evangelist Mellencamp Examiner articles
  • Subscribe to the Evangelist Mellencamp Examiner
  • John Mellencamp Examiner RSS
  • John Mellencamp
  • Freedom's Road
  • My Aeroplane
  • Report
  • Share

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment