Aubrey O'Day tweets potential song lyrics

Friday, March 11, 2011 3:01 PM By dwi

Aubrey O'Day has condemned to her Twitter account and tweeted whatever quotes that countenance same they could be upcoming strain lyrics. The past Danity Kane member is currently employed on a newborn album, the prototypal effort at a unaccompanied career.

"Teach me how to love, show me the artefact to deliver my heart. Teach me how to love, how I can intend my emotions involved... inform me," she tweeted on Thursday.

Her fans cannot support but astonishment if whatever of her tweets lie to upcoming songs, whatever of which are sure to be interpret toppers. O'Day was one of the defence discover members of Danity Kane and she grew a pretty solidified fan humble while with the Diddy-created girl group. She's today spending time on her newborn album, her newborn show, and tweeting to her fans! If you watched terminal week's episode of All About Aubrey, you belike noticed that she called up many crowning professionals in the penalization business to support her on her unaccompanied journey. So are these Aubrey O'Day tweets actually strain lyics?

"Once you were my future, then you were my misery, today you're nearly my past. Things modify so fast."

It's possible.

© Effie Orfanides 2011


Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment