Judge Judy says she's exhausted but fine

Thursday, March 31, 2011 12:53 AM By dwi

LOS ANGELES, March 31 (UPI) -- Television expert Judge Judy Sheindlin says exhaustion sent her to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles Wednesday.

Sheindlin, 68, told TMZ she expects to go bag Thursday after undergoing some tests.

"I'm meet exhausted, and my embody was informing me it necessary a day to chill," she told the honor programme Web site Wednesday.

"I was feeling emotional this farewell ... emotional enough that I knew someone should provide a gander over what I got," she added. "I'm rattling fine. I desired to go backwards to impact this afternoon. ... I'm exhausted. I'm meet tired. A aggregation of things meet zoned together, including the bad programme of the world. At my age, I know my body. My embody is fine."

Sheindlin has presided over a small-claims court on TV's "Judge Judy" since 1996.


Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment