Marisa Tomei to play Lady Gaga?

Sunday, March 20, 2011 1:01 PM By dwi

Is Marisa Tomei to endeavor Lady Gaga?

That would be a resounding yes if the performance creator has any feature in the matter.

According to sources, including a SiriusXM exhibit called Morning Mash Up, Lady Gaga told listeners:

'I would have Marisa Tomei endeavor me. I am such a Marisa Tomei fan. All my friends call me Marisa when I intend angry, because my New royalty pronounce just flies discover of my embody and I move smacking my gum.'

Marisa Tomei, who won an accolade for her persona in Cousin Vinny and who was a bounteous part of The Wrestler, seems to be a good pick for the outrageous vocaliser beyond just her pronounce and her manducate checking habits.

In fact, Marisa Tomei is just as such a follower of Lady Gaga as Lady Gaga is a follower of Marisa Tomei.

Tomei said, 'I adore [Lady Gaga].'

Meanwhile, Marisa Tomei haw also be adoring martyr Clooney as she is activity opposite the beautiful piece in The Ides of March, now in production.

So, patch this actress keeps busy, as does the Paparazzi singer, Marisa Tomei haw well endeavor Lady Gaga whatever day. What do you think? Good casting? Wrong choice? Thoughts?

 

By Jane Lasky
  • National Celebrity Headlines Examiner

Journalist Jane Lasky lives and breathes exhibit business, somewhat finished osmosis only by inhabiting Los Angeles.

Read more
  • View all National Celebrity Headlines Examiner articles
  • Subscribe to the National Celebrity Headlines Examiner
  • National Celebrity Headlines Examiner RSS
  • Lady Gaga
  • Marisa Tomei
  • Marisa Tomei Lady Gaga
  • George Clooney
  • Report
  • Share

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment