Betty White on being naughty for over 60 years

Friday, March 11, 2011 5:01 PM By dwi

If you’re a follower of Betty White, you certainly remember her as the naughty Sue Ann Nivens aka ‘The Happy Homemaker’ on ‘The Jewess Tyler histrion Show.’

White is superior at existence ‘bad.’  Her comedy is without a doubt a taste on the risqué side but grouping fuck her. 

‘…I've been effort away with it for 63 years. I dislike to verify you. I've been doing double-entendre every my life,’ White said most her hornlike to resist brand of nutriment (via TV Guid.com).

The 89-year-old entertainer, comedian, and actress credits her wonderful sense of nutriment to her ‘father’s profession.’

‘My father was a motion salesman and, ontogeny up, we'd sit around the breakfast plateau or the party plateau and he'd bring jokes home.  They'd never vindicate them to me, but either I got them or I didn't, and that was it. They'd say, 'Honey, you can take that digit to school, but I wouldn't take that story to school,’’ said White.

As with her fans, White’s ‘Hot in Cleveland’ co-stars fuck and revalue her hurried humorist and queer ways.

Co-star Wendie Malick calls White ‘so sharp and so fast.’   

Don’t woman Betty White on TV Land’s comedy ‘Hot in Cleveland’ with Valerie Bertinelli, Jane Leeves, and Wendie Malick.  The exhibit airs weekday nights on TV Land.   

Click here to pre-order White’s book ‘If You Ask Me: (And of Course You Won’t).’

 

 

 

 


Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment