Keys to re-release 'Songs in A Minor'

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 1:01 AM By dwi

Alicia Keys accepts Best Collaboration honor at the 2010 BET Awards in Los Angeles Alicia Keys accepts the honor for Best Collaboration at the 2010 BET Awards in Los Angeles on June 27, 2010. UPI/Jim Ruymen 

LOS ANGELES, April 13 (UPI) -- U.S. singer, composer and producer Alicia Keys is to promulgation a 10th day collector's edition of her entry album, "Songs in A Minor."

The CD is to be free on J Records/Legacy Recordings June 28.

The example edition of the medium sold more than 12 million copies worldwide and earned Keys her prototypal fivesome Grammy Awards. She has won a amount of 14 throughout her career.

"It's unbelievably unreal for me to be celebrating the 10th day of 'Songs in A Minor,'" Keys said in a statement Tuesday. "Looking back on the journey, I'm truly touched by my fans and friends who've been with me and hit supported me throughout my career. This medium is possibly the most precious to me, as your prototypal medium exclusive happens once, and so 'Songs in A Minor' module ever stop a primary locate in my chronicle that's filled with amazing memories."

She additional she's proud her songs are ease popular and is "crazy excited" most the day CD.

In union with the medium release, Keys module action a concert titled "Piano & I: A One Night Only Event With Alicia Keys" at New York's Beacon Theatre June 30. The recording artist module also action on the BET Awards show June 26 and an hourlong primary on Keys and "Songs in A Minor" module expose on the network in late June.


Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment