Where to listen to Paranormal Radio online

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 2:01 AM By dwi

There are individual good paranormal TV shows. I love 'Ghost Adventures' (Travel Channel) and 'My Ghost Story' (Bio Channel).

Also available are whatever online springy ghost hunts. My selection is 'Xtreme Hauntings Live Paranormal Encounters'. Doug and his gathering care mostly with 'dark hauntings'. The chitchat room during the show is ever engrossing and the participants are supportive.

However if you are fascinated in perception in as experts talk most ghostly topics....try online radio. Below is a itemize with links to whatever of the best of online broadcasting shows.

  • Angels and Ghosts
  • Paranormal broadcasting online PRO
  • ISIS Investigations
  • PSI Talk
  • Portal Talk Radio
  • Para X Network
  • Planet Paranormal
  • The Para Cast
  • Haunted Voices Radio
  • NORS online
  • Bigfoots Book Blog (obviously...bigfoot info)
  • Paranormal Radio Network
  • The Darkness on the Edge of Town
  • PodOmatic Para Investigations

I hit proven to only itemize sites that are free. Some sites accept donations, but they aren't mandatory. If I missed one that charges for any services gratify permit me know.

Social Media

STUMBLE ME-If you use StumbleUpon, gratify stumble my article.

RT this article, follow me on Twitter @vegasfilmreview

DIGG me!

Face me on FaceBook

Go 'old school' with MySpace: There are zombies in Las Vegas

Subscribe to my article and read whatever of my others.....

Golden Age of Hollywood

Las Vegas Movie/TV/DVD Examiner

National Indie Movie Examiner

National Titanic Examiner

Fathom Events Examiner

National Paranormal Web and TV Examiner

National iPhone Apps Examiner

National Web Series Examiner

FilmBuff Examiner

Las Vegas Twitter Examiner

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Film set incentives for Nevada you can help - Las Vegas Movie/TV/DVD | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/movie-tv-dvd-in-las-vegas/film-tax-incentives-for-nevada-you-can-help#ixzz1E0qig2ph
Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment