'The Bachelor': Brad Womack tries to explain hesitancy over kissing Emily

Tuesday, February 22, 2011 10:01 AM By dwi

On weekday night's episode of "The Bachelor," one of the most memorable scenes of the full ordeal came when Brad Womack proven to feature goodbye to Emily Maynard at her hometown fellow -- and he directly had no intent what he was questionable to do. Do you touching someone with their kid upstairs? Of course, the answer is "yes" -- parents requirement fuck as much as anyone -- but Brad did not seem to grasp the intent of this.

Trying to vindicate the situation a taste better after the fact, here is what the Austin bar owner wrote on his People Magazine blog Tuesday:

"I want to vindicate ground I didn't touching Emily patch movement on her couch. It's no info that I'm brand newborn to a aggregation of this. I've never dated a woman with a girl before so I don't undergo comely etiquette in that situation. All I undergo is this, I wanted to touching Emily every ordinal I was around her, but my very prototypal anxiety was showing her girl respect (as substantially as Emily). I actualise it makes me countenance like a unearthly and awkward guy around Emily, but that's anything but the case. Again, my prototypal anxiety was her daughter."

Do you think Brad's anxiety most "respect" with Emily is feat to finally hurt her chances -- especially when he has so some more opportunities to be hint with the other women? To view photos of all 30 "Bachelor" women from this season, study the link here.

 

"Bachelor" deposit -- daily exhibit news

Want more TV news? Check me out on Facebook, Myspace, or Twitter. To obtain email updates, be trusty to subscribe. 

Suggested by the author:
  • NBC's 'Chuck' fails to advise in ratings, exhibit still in jeopardy
  • Miley Cyrus reportedly pushed Billy Ray to cancel appearance on 'The View'
  • 'How I Met Your Mother': the actuality most Ted and Zoey
  • Jennifer Aniston wows Spain with shorter hair (photos)

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment