Charlie Sheen interview video and letter to Chuck Lorre

Thursday, February 24, 2011 10:01 PM By dwi

"Two and a Half Men" has been in gap (since January) because Charlie Sheen necessary to enter rehab. And now, thanks to Sheen’s erratic ramblings, production of the mega impact has been halted for the residual of the season.

During a radio discourse on the "The Alex designer Show" Sheen proceeded to hurt "Two and a Half Men" creator Chuck histrion (and many others) while continuing to state how crack he was. Hear his insults in the recording to the mitt of the article.

After the discourse aired CBS Entertainment and filmmaker Bros. Television gave a joint statement:.

"Based on the totality of Charlie Sheen's statements, carry and condition, CBS and filmmaker Bros. Television hit definite to quit production of ‘Two and a Half Men‘ for the residual of the season.”

Sheen responded to the cancellation with more criticism and insults finished an open honor given to TMZ:

What does this feature most Haim Levine [Chuck Lorre] after he tried to use his text to determine and endeavor to mortify me. I gracefully ignored this lunacy for 177 shows ... I blast back erst and this septic little maggot can't appendage my power and can't appendage the truth. I wish him null but discompose in his confused travels especially if they twine up in my octagon. Clearly I hit defeated this earthworm with my text -- imagine what I would hit finished with my blast breathing fists. I propose every my beautiful and loyal fans who embraced this exhibit for almost a decennium to walk with me side-by-side as we territory up the steps of official to right this unconscientious wrong.

Remember these are my grouping ... not yours...we module move on together...

Charlie Sheen

Has Sheen’s continuing antics, increased ego and dishonor mouth finally outlay him his paycheck?

Suggested by the author:
  • Fun gifts for college students low $20
  • Jennifer Aniston attempts sexy, insults 'The Bachelor' and Chazz Bono
  • New zodiac signs - 13 newborn horoscope dates
  • Recipes ~ cushy deceive ice toiletries
  • 'Dexter' fans heritage guide

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment