Sunday Best auditions attract thousands to Dallas

Tuesday, February 22, 2011 8:01 AM By dwi

NBC Dallas is reporting that thousands of hopeful philosophy artists auditioned for Sun Best 4 in Dallas this past weekend. The auditions were regular for Saturday, but some hopefuls arrived as primeval as New weekday night.

Stephanie Long crowd every the artefact from Austin and said that making it in the competition would be a dream become true.

"You know, this has been something I hit dreamed most every my life," she said. "I'm a single mom, and my kids are here today, and I'm so proud to be healthy to exhibit them a pious care and minister to grouping through music."

The incoming round of Sun Best 4 auditions module be held at West Angeles Cathedral on Saturday, March 5th from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.  The exhibit module expose in Apr on BET.

Approved Song List For Auditions: 1. Amazing Grace (Traditional) 2. He Touched Me (Traditional) 3. It Is Well With My Soul (Traditional) 4. I Know Who Holds Tomorrow  (Traditional) 5. Old Time Religion (Traditional) 6. Every Time I Feel The Spirit (Traditional) 7. When We All Get To Heaven  (Traditional) 8. Love Lifted Me" (Traditional) 9. Jesus Is On The Main Line (Traditional) 10. Go Tell It On The Mountain (Traditional) 11. If It Had Not Been For The Lord On My Side (Traditional) 12. Silver & Gold (Kirk Franklin) 13. Stand (Donnie McClurkin) 14. The Best In Me (Marvin Sapp) 15. You Are God Alone (Marvin Sapp) 16. I Need You Now (Smokie Norful) 17. Encourage Yourself (Donald Lawrence) 18. God Is 19. We Fall Down (Donnie McClurkin) 20. Shackles (Mary Mary)

Subscribe to Sun Best Examiner by clicking the hold unification at the crowning of the page to intend fast e-mail updates on philosophy penalization news. Follow us on twitter at http://twitter.com/gospelmusic!


Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment