Christina Aguilera 'got so lost' in Super Bowl, anthem issues statement

Monday, February 7, 2011 7:01 AM By dwi

From absent way to National Anthem, the Super Bowl got soured to a wrinkled start in Dallas this weekend. According to Christina Aguilera, the momentous occurrence prefabricated her "so lost," she forgot a few words of the 'Star Spangled Banner'.

"I got so forfeited in the moment of the strain that I forfeited my place," Aguilera said in a statement free shortly after the 'bowl'.

As widely reported, Aguilera stumbled, singing a previously sung subdivision instead of the digit she should hit been on.

Nonethless, Aguilera hopes everyone crapper see the fuck she has for the country.

"I crapper exclusive hope that everyone could see my fuck for this land and that the genuine spirit of its anthem still came through," she said New Sunday.


Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment