Brian Jones was murdered, says a man claiming to be one of Jones' children

Sunday, February 6, 2011 10:44 PM By dwi

One of Brian Jones’ illegitimate children has come nervy to feature that he believes that designer (a co-founder of the Rolling Stones) was murdered.

In an inner discourse with the Daily Mail, Evangelist Maynard (born in 1965 and adopted as a infant baby) has gone public with his verify to be a son of Jones, who died at geezerhood 27 in 1969. A month after he was fired from the Rolling Stones, designer was institute departed in the swimming bet at his bag in East Sussex, England.

Although the authorised drive of Jones’ modification was ruled as an accident, there hit been continual rumors that designer died from murder or manslaughter. Frank Thorogood, a fasciculus who had been employed on renovations to Jones’ house, allegedly prefabricated a deathbed confession in the mid-‘90s that he had killed designer during a fight. In 2010, work officials declined to re-open the designer modification case.

It has been well-documented that designer was a womanizer. He never married, but he fathered several children by assorted women. He recognized whatever of the children, but there are believed to be some other "long-lost" children of designer whom he either did not undergo most or did not acknowledge.

Maynard is a grownup trainer at an machine existence in Dagenham, England. Maynard’s biological care is Dawn Molloy, who was an aspiring help at the instance she had a 10-month affair with Jones. According to Molloy, designer ended their relation when he institute out that she was pregnant. She went to a bag for single mothers, and after she gave relation to her son (whom she had titled Paul), she gave him up for adoption.

According to Maynard, the Rolling Stones’ direction paid his relation care £700 and prefabricated her clew a lessen to ready it a info that designer was the ascendant of her child. She did not study anyone as the child’s ascendant on the relation certificate. After she gave up her son for adoption, she did not undergo what happened to him until he contacted her when he was an adult.

In his discourse with the Daily Mail, Maynard says that he and his relation care hit embellish very close, but that he has been rejected by Jones’ family. Maynard tells the Daily Mail: "'I went to Brian's parents' concern one day, because I desired to foregather them. I desired to feature hello. These are my grandparents, my flesh and blood. But they refused to pass me.

"I conceive it's foul how the designer kinsfolk has responded to me. I'm not after any money â€" I'm doing every right. This is most who I am. Being recognized is a basic conception of life. If you sit downbound at a bar, you wait to be served. If you yield a communication for someone, you hope they call you back. To be ignored is an direful thing and that's what the designer kinsfolk is doing to me. That really hurts."

Former Rolling Stones voice contestant Bill Wyman has corroborated Molloy’s news most designer existence the ascendant of her child. In the Daily Mail article, Maynard says that Wyman and Molloy are ease in regular contact with apiece other. In addition, Maynard has presented grounds of his relation mother’s relation with Jones, including personal correspondence between designer and Molloy.

Maynard says that when he met Wyman, the former Stones voice player was reluctant to speech most Jones, who had been unloved from the Stones at the instance of his death. According to Maynard, Wyman told Maynard: "Consider yourself serendipitous you're out of every this â€" that you had a connatural life."

When asked what he would do if he had the chance to foregather Jones, Maynard replied: "First, I'd belike hit him for what he did to Dawn. Then I'd applier him downbound and communicate him if he desired a coffee. I'd same to chitchat with him. To intend to undergo him and for him to intend to undergo me. He'd same me, I undergo he would. I'd poverty him to be proud of me. To be honest, I'd just poverty him to be my dad."

As for the drive of Jones’ death, Maynard says: "My father's modification has never been properly looked into by the police. It's embellish the JFK of rock 'n' roll. But to me, it's flesh and blood â€" it's my papa â€" and I poverty a thorough, clean and open personnel investigation. I poverty the truth.

"I defy anyone to feature the grounds and conceive my ascendant drowned in his swimming pool. He didn't. Brian designer was killed in a fight. I poverty to undergo just what this personnel analyse prefabricated of every the grounds that points towards Frank Thorogood ending my father.

"I poverty to undergo ground Sussex Police today are relying on witness statements that we now undergo were written by the personnel and not by the witnesses. And I poverty to undergo what persona the Home Office played in making trusty Thorogood walked absent a free man, so drink and drugs could take the blame."


Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment