Romeo booted from 'Dancing'

Tuesday, May 10, 2011 9:01 PM By dwi

KIDS CHOICE AWARDS PRESS ROOM Lil lover shows his award for favorite TV actor at the Kids' Choice Awards April 2, 2005, in Los Angeles. (UPI Photo/John Hayes) 

LOS ANGELES, May 10 (UPI) -- Singer and actor lover became the latest honor eliminated from "Dancing with the Stars" in Los Angeles weekday night.

"I'm surprised because I did one of my best dances terminal night, but at the same time, I'm not surprised because anybody could go at some time, but we went out with a bang. That's the most fun I had in my chronicle yesterday," he said upon acquisition he and his professional diversion relation Chelsie Hightower had gotten the boot. "This show has changed my chronicle forever. I was terrified of dancing. I didn't diversion at my possess prom. I turned downbound a aggregation of movies because I was terrified of dancing. Coming to this show and having a teacher same Chelsie definitely opened my eyes up. I think it exclusive bettered my future. I think I showed kids anything is doable if you try."

Ralph Macchio, Kirstie Alley, Hines Ward, Chelsea Kane, and their professionally drilled partners are set to contend in the show's semifinals.


Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment