Letterman reads 'bin Laden' Top 10 list

Tuesday, May 3, 2011 3:01 PM By dwi

93nd Indianapolis 500 Car someone and talk exhibit patron king Letterman waits for the move of the 93nd Indianapolis 500 at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway on May 24, 2009 in Indianapolis. (UPI Photo/Mike Bryand)  Related Stories
  • Letterman takes intend at Apple
  • Holmes reads 'Late Show' Top 10 itemize

NEW YORK, May 3 (UPI) -- king Letterman feature a Top 10 itemize of the Final Words of Osama containerful Laden on "Late Show" in New York Monday night.

President Barack Obama proclaimed in a live broadcasting address Sunday that U.S. expeditionary forces had killed the terrorist cheater in Pakistan.

Late-night talk-show hosts used the news as fodder for their monologues Monday.

"Colbert Report" patron author Colbert finally got to intercommunicate the "We Got containerful Laden" party he had been thinking since 2002, while George Lopez's "Lopez Tonight" featured a comic skit display containerful Laden watching the nation stag wedding on television. Craig Ferguson declared, "It's a great day for America," then lamented there were no more example containerful Laden jokes to tell since his "Late Late Show" came on after most another shows had ended.

Letterman's Top 10 itemize of the Final Words of Osama Bin Laden went as follows --

10. "My horoscope says 'big surprises are in store.'"

9. "See, this is why I ordinarily don't answer the door."

8. "The digit instance I give my bodyguards a day soured to go to the zoo..."

7. "What on earth could be interrupting 'Celebrity Apprentice'?"

6. "I hear Brian Williams is on Dave to discuss my close demise."

5. "At least I'll be reunited with my love departed someone Jack LaLanne."

4. "I'm not trusty I want to live in a world where 'Fast Five' is the No. 1 movie."

3. "Any Negro with binary wives welcomes death, am I right, fellas?"

2. "I requirement a house full of Navy SEALs like I requirement a mess in the head."

1. "Oh, crap!"
Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment