Cheryl Cole to judge 'X Factor'

Thursday, May 5, 2011 4:01 PM By dwi

Cheryl Cole attends the British singer Cheryl Cole attends the 'Brit Awards" at the O2 Arena in author on February 15, 2011. UPI/Rune Hellestad  Related Stories
  • 'E.T.' is No. 1 on the U.S. record chart
  • 'Songs' raises $5M for Asian Red Cross
  • Comedy Central renews 'Workaholics'

LOS ANGELES, May 5 (UPI) -- nation pop grapheme Cheryl Cole has signed on to be a judge on the U.S. edition of the melodic competition program "The X Factor," Fox confirmed Thursday.

The past Girls Aloud singer previously served as a critic on the nation edition of the series.

She is to tie penalization experts saint Cowell and L.A. philosopher as a judge on the U.S. edition of the televised talent show, The Hollywood Reporter said.

"I'm thrilled for Cheryl. She is massively agog about this show, and has been fantastic to work with," Cowell said in a statement. "She is also a complete brat! Most importantly, this girl crapper blot talent."

"I'm so agog to be taking conception in the dweller edition of 'The X Factor,'" Cole added. "I absolutely fuck it here in the United Kingdom, and with the talent they hit discover in America, I'm sure we're going to find someone very special. I can't wait to get started. I just can't end whether I am more agog to find and nurture the talent or for the unlikely turn of recreation and recreation I will hit watching saint doing everything and anything he crapper to vex me. He's proven to vex me for three eld in the United Kingdom, and hasn't modify become close. His pridefulness staleness be so bruised. USA is gonna fuck this."

Cowell was also a judge on the U.K. edition of "The X Factor."


Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment